Making the most of Eclipses in Relationships!
So it’s a New Moon and we want change to happen NOW! But it’s an eclipse so we are in the dark as to what’s really going on!
Some general pointers for Eclipses:
1. Go very gently with yourself and others, as emotions are magnified.
2. Avoid making drastic external changes as our consciousness is dimmed during this time.
3. Take note of dreams.
4. Spend some quiet time meditating, preferably in nature.
Key things to note in relationships during this eclipse:
1. There is a heavy feel to it, so you may need more personal space than usual.
2. Challenges and obstacles in relationships may be amplified.
3. Setting clear boundaries may help, but battening down the hatches is unlikely to!
4. The focus is on commitment and duty.
5. Seeds are being planted for bigger changes taking place on Feb 11th.
6. There may be some unexpected surprises in Relationships
7. It’s the perfect time to focus on manifesting unconditional love in all our relationships.
Slowly does it – even though we are in a hurry…MG
Dr. Bernadette Brady describes this Eclipse as belonging to the Saros Series 2 South:
“This could be a time when the individual notices or suddenly desires to find a particular group whose concerns would be with healing, the arts or the love of humanity. The individual will feel that, through involvement with such a group, he or she will gain a great deal.” Pg 311 Predicative Astrology, The Eagle and the Lark.
Don’t forget to check out our recording on this Eclipse in Relationships at our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjhBQTQgwc0&fbclid=IwAR0f2-uts4ji_2n-PzjFDcSZYe0q8dtnLM26Xu5vp0aRRg4Tk0y1nvuR88I
The key astrology of the day:
Partial Solar Eclipse in Capricorn (Only visible in parts of the north Pacific and northeast Asia, including Beijing, Irkutsk in Russia, Seoul, Taipei, and Tokyo)
Saturn conjunct Sun/Moon (3’ orb)
Pluto conjunct Sun/Moon (5’ orb)
Jupiter/Neptune square (2’ orb)
Mercury square Mars (2’ orb)
Saturn/Neptune sextile (3’ orb)