In these last few hours of darkness, it’s the ideal time to plant some seeds for new beginnings. This New Moon is particularly powerful for intimate relationships, starting with our relationship with ourselves, and these are some of the key themes that are worth considering:
1. If you have a significant other, how secure do you feel in this relationship? How secure do you think your loved one feels with you? Does security matter to you?
2. What role does money play in your life and in your relationship? To what extent are you comfortable sharing your finances?
3. What kind of home have you created together?
4. What values do you share in common?
5. How attracted are you to your significant other? Is this important to you? How attracted do you feel they are to you?
6. How much affection and physical contact do you enjoy together? What does this represent for you? Would you like more or less than your loved one?
7. Which old relationship patterns do you feel you have been releasing lately?
If you are not in a romantic relationship right now, it's equally helpful to consider all of the above in light of past and future relationships.
Spending some quiet time in nature, or enjoying beautiful works of art can feel very soothing today. It’s also the perfect day to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and loved ones, have a massage, dance and ask someone out on a date, or just snuggle up with your favorite blanket, book and movie!
Yes, there are still some challenging planetary energies lurking in the background, but let’s make the most of today and enjoy the beauty and sensuality of life and love! ❤️ MG
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube recording on the New Moon in Taurus in Relationships, and we’d love you to subscribe to our YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2qh_e5GBiM&fbclid=IwAR0lJm7JA8EnnSMxeFCa-SLyOzCS9BNO7hKRO3HJ1tokBFWNmLTsfAcwuD8
Key astrology of the day:
New Moon in Taurus sextile Neptune (4° orb), trine Saturn (6° orb), sextile the North Node/trine the South Node (5° orb)
Venus/Saturn square (3° orb)
Venus/Pluto square (6° orb)
Mars/Jupiter opposition (1° orb)
Neptune trine North Node/sextile South Node (1° orb)